BLUE VELVET Pro is a:
- High standard,
- Eco-friendly and
- Non-toxic multipurpose cleaning product
- A modern synthetic product, which has the properties of a disinfectant and a detergent.
- Such properties make BLUE VELVET Pro the most effective cleaning product in the market.
- Can be used on all surfaces and in all areas on a daily basis;
- Its naturally powerful and highly effective components allows it to remove the toughest stains without containing any chemical elements that are dangerous or harmful to humans, animals and the environment.
BLUE VELVET Pro is an odorless, nonflammable, no caustic, harmless to humans and the environment.
- Our standards fulfill the criteria of the European legislation on biodegradability.
- Is constructed according to EU’s strict safety regulations to help you protect the environment as well as to have a clean desired area.
- It dissolves in all types of water and its strict specifications according to EU directives “allow” it to be discharged into the sea.
- Its unique composition makes the product an excellent cleaning product.
- The regular use of BLUE VELVET Pro helps in reducing the growth of bacteria and at the same time fights unpleasant odors and fumes by reducing and eliminating them.
- Combining BLUE VELVET Pro and water generates crystal clear solutions and reduce foaming action.
BLUE VELVET PRO is suitable for everyone.
How to use:
Blue Velvet Pro is a relatively fast-acting product and has no bleaching power.
3 steps cleaning:
- Spray 100% of the product on the dirty surface or spray 100% of the product on a damp microfiber cloth.
- Scrub the area with a damp cloth or sponge or a brush. For hard stains let the product to act for 2-3 minutes.
- Wipe out with a damp microfiber or rinse with water.
* * * The product is manufactured according to strict specifications of General National Chemical Lab of Greece with Protocol number 16869/0/2013. Certificate from Social Insurance (IKA) Institute for its fungicidal action.
Approved by the Hellenic Center for Marine Research Ere NDV. Features Certificate (ELOT EN ISO 9001: 2000)